Sep 25, 2014

Autumn Sewing Plans - The Scandalous jacket

Anyone else watched Scandal wishing they could have main character Olivia Pope's wardrobe? All of it. Like, now.


Boy does this series have an amazing stylist and wardrobe. Episode after episode my jaw dropped in admiration.





I fell in love with the wrap style coats, jackets and cardigans that are frequently featured on the show. My favorite is a Salvatore Ferragamo coat retailing for $2500. Being just slightly out of my budget I will reach for the next best thing: enter Vogue 9037. 

1/2/3/4/5

The pattern is categorized as easy and offers three lapel variations. I can't wait to start sewing on this pattern!


2 comments:

  1. I love the coats & jackets in Scandal! They created a fashion line based on it as well. Happy sewing! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just heard about a line from The Limited. Some great inspiration there too!

      Delete

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...